Mattress Clarity, an unbiased mattress review site, tested out our Loom and Leaf mattress for several weeks and had a positive sleep experience.
The mattress review site concluded overall that the Loom and Leaf “mattress is great for couples, those who are sensitive to a hot sleeping surface, and those who love getting a great deal.”
Loom and Leaf Attracts Savvy Mattress Consumers
In their review, Mattress Clarity overviewed who the Loom and Leaf mattress would be a great fit for in terms of sleep style, budget, support preference, and other important mattress factors.
According to the mattress review site, Loom and Leaf would be the right mattress for you if:
- You like the memory feel of Tempur-Pedic – Similar to Tempur-Pedic, Loom and Leaf is a high-quality memory foam mattress. Our mattress is comparable to their mattress models and also have eco-friendly materials.
- You are looking for a good deal for luxury components – You can sleep on a high-quality mattress at a much more reasonable price than other brick and mortar mattress stores offer. Compared to major mattress brands, our Loom and Leaf provides ultra-luxury at a fraction of the price.
- You are searching for a durable, supportive mattress – Our Loom and Leaf mattress is built to last 10 to 15 years with normal usage. Our high-density foam allows for more support which helps alleviate and manage back pain.
- You are considering a mattress for you and your partner – Tired of feeling your partner toss and turn? The memory foam in the Loom and Leaf allows for both sleepers to move comfortably without waking up each other. Cheers to minimal motion transfer!
- You aren’t afraid to buy a mattress online – Many are accustomed to buying a mattress in-store and testing it out there. But you can buy a Loom and Leaf online and test it out in the comfort of your home for 75 days. As mentioned by Mattress Clarity, we offer a much more friendly return and trial policy than most mattress brands since we are online-only and customer-centric.
Mattress Clarity also highlighted who our Loom and Leaf mattress is
not ideal for.
According to their review, our mattress might not be a good fit for you if:
- You are looking for a temporary sleep solution – If you plan on just owning a mattress for a couple of years then you’re probably better off going with a cheaper option with less quality materials. Our Loom and Leaf mattress is designed to last for 10 to 15 years since it’s constructed with durable, high-quality materials.
- You don’t like the feel of memory foam – Do you prefer the feel of innersprings or latex (like Casper)? As great as memory foam feels, it’s not everyone’s sleep preference. If you know you love the bounce and responsiveness of latex then this probably isn’t the mattress for you. Read Mattress Clarity’s comparison review of Loom and Leaf vs. Casper for a more in-depth, detailed report.
- You love the feel of sinking into your mattress – Since our Loom and Leaf mattress has high-density memory foam you won’t sink into the mattress. Instead, you will feel like you are sleeping on the mattress rather than in it. A softer, more plush mattress would be a better fit for you.