Loom & Leaf reserves the right at all times to disclose the contact, personal information and any other information of a user as is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, to the fullest extent of applicable law.
If you follow a link to a third party website, we no longer control the use of any information you provide. You should review the privacy practices of the third party's website carefully before engaging in any transactions or providing any information on such website(s).
Terms of sale
The terms of sale with regard to the placement of orders and the purchase of mattresses or other products from Saatva through the Website are governed by the Terms of Sale and other purchase-related policies available on the Website, such as the "Warranty" and "Return Policy", which are in effect at the time of purchase. Additionally, note that AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, NE, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, ND, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI and WY are states where Saatva has nexus and/or are states that require us to charge tax. Sales tax and/or local tax will be applied to your order. For all other states where we do not have nexus you are able to pay the tax on your tax return under 'Use Tax'.
Intellectual property rights and restrictions
The Website and all of the content now or hereafter included thereon, including without limitation, all photographs, images, designs, text, articles, publications, catalogs, digital downloads, product information, software, code, technology, data, video and audio, graphics, logos, icons, slogans, trade names, product/service names, trademarks, service marks, domain names, and the "look and feel", design, selection and arrangement of the Website as a collective work and/or compilation (collectively the "Content") are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, unfair competition and other intellectual property or proprietary rights and are owned or licensed, as the case may be, by Loom & Leaf, except to the extent otherwise expressly indicated or attributed in the Content. For the avoidance of doubt, t he distinctive and original layout and presentation of this Website constitutes protectable trade dress under applicable federal law.
Names, brands and marks of third parties may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used by Loom & Leaf subject to license, or used for identification purposes only. You may not use the marks for any purpose except s authorized below.
Loom & Leaf grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access, use and display the Website and its Contents solely for your personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from Loom & Leaf) use only. Except as otherwise provided herein, you may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify, create derivative works from, publicly display or perform, publish, republish, transfer, sell, download (other than page caching on your web browser), store, transmit, distribute or exploit this Website (or any portion thereof), its contents, any materials downloadable therefrom, or any related software, without the express prior written consent of Loom & Leaf. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited.
You may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks of Loom & Leaf in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by Loom & Leaf, in any manner that is likely to cause consumer confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits Loom & Leaf.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of any copyrighted materials, trade dress, marks, or any other intellectual property belonging to Loom & Leaf or any third party is strictly prohibited, and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Suspension of use
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed by material available on this Website, please provide us with all of the following information in the form prescribed by Section 512 of Title 17, United States Code:
(a) a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed,
(b) a description of the material that you claim is infringing, identified with sufficient detail for us to identify it,
(c) your address, telephone number and email address,
(d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized
(e) a statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the above information is true and that you are the owner of the copyrighted interest or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, and
(f) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner's interest.
You understand and agree that: (1) Loom & Leaf assumes no liability or responsibility for any third party content or material of any kind that is submitted to or posted on the Website by you or by any other users or third parties, and (2) Loom & Leaf is merely a transmitter of any such content, and is acting solely as an Internet Service Provider as such term is defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We will promptly address any alleged infringement. Please direct all such notifications to: info@ saatvamattress.com and insert "Re: Copyright Violation" in the subject line header of the email.
Changes to website
We expressly reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to change, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the Website or any portion or aspect thereof (including site maps, menu structures, access procedures, buttons, and/or any products, services, catalogs, publications, digital downloads, data or other information contained or available on the Website) at any time, for any reason, and without liability to you.
1. use the Website in any way that violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction, including any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation;
2. use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website or otherwise use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
3. attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website or services;
4. use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website or to obtain user or other information from the Website (including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website), other than on behalf of a publicly-accessible search engine;
5. intercept or attempt to intercept electronic mail not intended for you;
6. use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Content on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
7. introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, code, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
8. attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, hack into, attack, decrypt, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
9. attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website;
10. misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization;
11. restrict or inhibit use of our Website or services by others;
12. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Loom & Leaf's infrastructure;
13. collect information about others (including e-mail addresses) without their consent;
14. download a file or software or include in a message any software, files or links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally over our Website or services, or that you have a contractual obligation to keep confidential (notwithstanding its availability on our Website or services); or
15. engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Website or services, or which, as determined by Loom & Leaf, may harm Loom & Leaf or users of this Website or expose them to liability.
Links to third party websites
The Website may link to Internet websites and resources operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply the endorsement, affiliation or recommendation by Loom & Leaf of such other website(s), and is for your reference and convenience only. Loom & Leaf has no control over such other websites or their policies and expressly disclaims all responsibility or liability in connection therewith. Clicking through to any third party website is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of the third party website, which you should review carefully before engaging in any transactions or providing information on such website(s).
Colors and textures
Loom & Leaf attempts to assure that the display of the colors and textures of our products that appear on the Website as accurate as reasonably possible. However, as the actual colors and textures you see will depend on your monitor and printer, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be 100% accurate.
Loom & Leaf does not guarantee that the information or Content contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. From time to time there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions that may relate to colors, product descriptions, pricing, availability or other Content on this Website. Loom & Leaf reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or Content at any time, each without prior notice to you (including prior to fulfilling any order that you may have submitted). Further, Loom & Leaf reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Loom & Leaf will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
If you have you have any questions or in the unlikely event encounter such an experience, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-877-672-2882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
User generated content
These content standards (the "Content Standards") apply to any and all User Generated Content. User Generated Content must not:
1. contain any material which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise illegal;
2. promote, offer or advertise the products or services of any person or entity other than Loom & Leaf, involve commercial activities or commercial solicitations, or the solicitation of any funds or consideration.
3. be threatening, abusive, or disruptive to Loom & Leaf or users of the Website (including without limitation repetitive, meaningless or harassing messages, personal attacks, etc.) or cause injury, embarrassment or harm to any person or entity;
4. abuse or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, etc.;
5. infringe the intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights and trademarks, of any other person or entity;
6. use another person's name or impersonate or attempt to impersonate another person or entity, including Loom & Leaf or any of its representatives, or use a fake or alternative identity that is misleading or is for a deceptive purpose;
7. violate any applicable law or violate the rights of any other person or entity; or
8. contain any software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, "worms" or constitute any form of "spam" or other communication in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act).
Loom & Leaf does not warrant or claim to have verified the identity of any user providing User Generated Content. While prohibited by the Content Standards, there may be users who post under a false identity. Loom & Leaf reserves the right at all times to disclose the contact, personal information and any other information of a user as is necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, to the fullest extent of applicable law.
Loom & Leaf will cooperate with any governmental authority in connection with any inquiry into any user or any User Generated Content and may disclose information pertaining to any User Generated Content to any governmental authority as may be requested.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. This site is provided by saatva on an "as is", "as available" basis. Your use of the site, its contents, and any services or products obtained through the website is at your own risk and, except as otherwise expressly provided, saatva makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the website and the information, content, services, or products available from this website, or that the website will be secure, accurate, reliable, error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
2. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law and except as otherwise expressly provided, saatva hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the website and the information, content, services, or products available from this site, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Because our Website is provided to you "AS IS," you agree that Loom & Leaf shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver, any of your communications, or other information you submit using our Website. Because our Website is provide to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that Loom & Leaf shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Loom & Leaf Website or of your ability to access it.
3. Loom & Leaf also disclaims any warranty that (i) our Website will meet your requirements, (ii) our Website's operation will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, and (iii) any information or communication that may be obtained from the use of our Website will be accurate or reliable (and Loom & Leaf disclaims any liability for damages that may arise from your reliance on any such information or communication).
4. You assume the full responsibility and risk for any damage to your computer or other consequences that result from your downloading any information, software, or other materials through our Website. Loom & Leaf shall have no liability for any damage to your computer, including loss of data that results from your downloading any such materials.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so this provision may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
You agree that saatva, its licensees, licensors, and affiliates shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, such as damages for lost profits or loss of goodwill, use, or data (even if saatva has been advised of the possibility of such damages), that result from: (a) your use of or inability to use the saatva website; (b) access to or alteration of your personally identifiable information or other information in an unauthorized matter; (c) representations or conduct of any third party related to the saatva website; or (d) any other matter relating to the saatva website. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website is to stop using the website. Loom & Leaf's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to saatva for the service, information or product on which such cause of action is based.
Choice of law
Dispute resolution; Arbitration
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to a customer's satisfaction by contacting us at email@example.com or contacting and/or chatting with us live here. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations and resolve any concerns in a timely and satisfactory manner without the need for formal dispute resolution procedures.
This provision facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any disputes that may arise between you and Loom & Leaf. Arbitration is a form of private dispute resolution in which persons with a dispute waive their rights to file a lawsuit, to proceed in court and to a jury trial, and instead submit their disputes to a neutral third person (or arbitrator) for a binding decision.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the use of this Website, any product or services provided by Loom & Leaf on or through this Website, shall be settled on an individual basis by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Claims shall be heard by a single arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be New York, New York. The arbitration shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. The arbitrator will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party's actual damages, except as may be required by statute. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrator's and administrative fees of arbitration. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
You hereby irrevocably waive any objections on the basis of forum non-conveniens, venue, and jurisdiction. No action with respect to this Website (or to products or services purchased through the Website) shall be joined to an action involving any other party, whether through class proceedings or otherwise.
You agree that any Action arising out of or related to the Website (or to products or services purchased through the Website) must commence within one (1) year after such Action accrues, otherwise, such Action is permanently barred. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction (including in any Other Jurisdiction with respect to a Non-U.S. User).
Purchases on behalf of a company or organization
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail us at: 25 Sylvan Road, Westport CT 06880
Chat live with us at: https://www.saatvamattress.com/
Call us at: 1-877-786-6103
© 2020 Loom & Leaf, Inc. All rights reserved.