The Loom & Leaf Ultra Premium Memory Foam Mattress Warranty
1. How our 15-year warranty works: If your Loom & Leaf mattress is deemed defective at anytime during the two-year period following your delivery date, it will be replaced with a brand new mattress at absolutely no cost to you. Beyond two years The Saatva Company will completely repair and re-cover your mattress for transportation costs of $99 each way. There will be absolutely no other charges.
2. Separately, and solely at your option, The Saatva Company offers the unprecedented "Fairness Replacement Option" should your bed be deemed defective. There are too many conflicts and arguments between mattress stores and their customers as to determining actual defects. It's unfair to you and the "Fairness Replacement Option" has completely eliminated any warranty issue being a hassle for you. Here is how it works:
Under all circumstances, if you are choosing the "Fairness Replacement Option," YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS. If you choose, instead of us repairing your Loom & Leaf in years 3 to 5, we will deliver and install a brand new Loom & Leaf mattress for only 30% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your Loom & Leaf for only 50% of the original price you paid and years 11 to 15, we will replace your Loom & Leaf for only 75% of the original price you paid. There are no other fees, not even for delivery of your new mattress. Remember, YOU KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS, be it for another room in your home, a family member or friend, or to donate to the charity of your choice.
3. Your warranty remains valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed. If you are using a metal frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5- or 6-legged metal bed frame on Queen or King size. Queen and King size frames must have a vertical center support. If you have a Full or Twin size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
4. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress is used on an adjustable base.
5. Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
6. Your Loom & Leaf by Saatva warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
7. In order to provide the most optimum sleeping surface this premium product contains only the finest materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. Body impressions greater than 3/4" are covered by the warranty.
8. Consumer must notify The Saatva Company in writing of any claims.
We believe the above warranty is the friendliest, clearest, and strongest mattress warranty in the industry.
Loom & Leaf by Saatva
The Lineal™ Adjustable Base by Saatva Warranty
Lineal provides an unprecedented 25-year warranty like no other in the industry. ALL parts and ALL labor are covered for the first 5 years! For years 6–25 you are responsible for labor, transportation fees, and parts, on a prorated basis. For further details relating to years 6–25 of your warranty:
Talk to our adjustable base experts
We partnered with the renowned, Leggett & Platt to create an original adjustable base. If you would like to talk with a representative about any warranty issues you may have call 800-888-3078.
Monday — Friday, 8am — 8pm EST and Saturday, 10am — 3pm EST
For trouble-shooting outside these hours
The Saatva Company's 24/7 concierge service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-672-2882.
The Lineal™ Adjustable Base works with most mattresses. As is congruent with the industry, the Lineal™ Adjustable Base is non-returnable, does not include a home trial period and can not be exchanged.